The Probe and Surface Laboratory (PSL) at Novascan
The Probe and Surface Laboratory at Novascan Technologies boasts a large catalog of physical and chemical AFM tip modifications. Whether you require an existing product or are considering a custom cantilever the PSL is your source for probe modifications.
- Particle AFM Tips Available in several materials with standard sizes ranging from 600nm to 45um.
- Functionalized AFM Probes Chemical or biological coatings can be applied to particle probes or off-the-shelf tipped AFM cantilevers.
- Metallic Coatings Gold and Platinum coatings are available, including custom patterning for specialized EFM/scanning conductance applications.
- Wide Selection Novascan stocks both silicon and silicon nitride AFM tips in a variety of spring constants.
- Custom Projects Custom modifications welcomed--call for more information.
The PSL Adopts a Block Production Philosophy
Effective October 13, 2008, the PSL at Novascan Technologies will be implementing a block production schedule. This change is intended to increase production efficiency. In doing so, the PSL will be able to provide more accurate shipping estimates while minimizing production costs. Please review the following document for a more detailed explanation of the block scheduling approach, including a tentative production schedule for the remainder of 2008 (PSL Production Blocks). Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding this change.