ESPM 3D AFM
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR NEW FORCE MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS.
The ESPM 3D is a specialized atomic force microscope designed for biological, material science and nanoscience applications. Its design allows for stand alone applications as well as easy intregation with other instruments such as confocal microscopes, spectral confocal microscopes, inverted optical microscopes, laser traps and other optical instruments. In addition, our scientists can help you to custom integrate or design a scanning probe microscope system that is specific to your application or group, saving you precious time and resources.
- Image, measure and manipulate samples in air or liquid environments.
- Perform Force pulling studies at the Piconewton scale.
- Image with Real time 3-dimensional display and rendering.
- Position your AFM tip on nanometer scale structures and perform functions such as force curves, measurements and manipulations.
- Image soft samples that were previously difficult to analyze using atomic force microscopy.
- Get Unparalleled Optical access to the sample region from the top, bottom, and sides.
- Collect concurrent data at higher performance levels using the ESPM 3D AFMs unique and independent, mechanical path which decreases mechanical noise contributions from other integrated instruments.
- Keep your sample stationary if you choose by using the ESPM 3D AFM Tip-scanning capability.
- Get maximum application flexibility with the ESPM TB system which features both top scanning and bottom scanning capabilities in a single microscope with open and closed loop functionality.
- Scan faster and decrease sample and tip damage compared to most commercial AFMs using the ESPM 3D AFMs ultrafast feedback loop.
At Novascan we love to hear about your projects and we love a challenge. So call or send us an email today!!
For information regarding Atomic Force Microscopes and system prices, please fill out the "Contact Me" section at the bottom of this page.
* Current AFM distribution in North America, select regions of South America, Europe, and Australia only. All of Novascan's other products are available worldwide.