1. Determine the Price: Please contact Novascan for pricing and discounts. Many items have different discounts depending on your organization and volume. You can request a quote by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that to qualify for any volume or other discounts, payments must follow the Terms and Conditions on your formal quotation.
2. Shipping: All items are shipped insured and most items are shipped via FedEX or Express mail. Depending on the product it may be shipped vacuum-sealed or under argon.
3. Payment Methods: All prices are listed in US dollars. Generally we can accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Bank Wire, ACH, and University/Government Purchase Orders. Please note that at this time we prefer not to accept International P.O.s for payment. If there are no other payment methods at your disposal, however, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Note that to qualify for any volume or other discounts, payments must follow the Terms and Conditions on your formal quotation.
4. The Buyer is responsible for all costs if any over and above the price quoted for the product. These costs may include, but are not limited to shippinf, insurance, tarifs, taxes, duties, wire fees, currency exchange fees, agent fees, etc. Please see Taxes & Terms for additional information.
5. Placing Your Order: The best method is to email your order to email@example.com.
If ordering probes, it is important to specify the type of probe, spring constant, application (and particle size if applicable).
Main Office Contact Information:
Novascan Technologies, Inc.
1549 T Avenue
Boone, IA USA 50036
Toll Free: 1-800-303-1265
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Note on Communication by Email: Generally all Novascan email inquiries are responded to within 24 hours or less. If you have not received a response within that time period please resend your email or leave a message at 515-233-5400. We apologize for the any inconvenience, but due to increasing spam levels and general email reliability issues sometimes messages do not get through.